School Office Assistant (temporary - maternity cover)
Start date: September 2020
The School Standards Committee of St. Paul’s are looking to appoint a temporary school office assistant to cover maternity leave from the end of September 2020.
The person appointed would be providing full administrative support to the office manager whilst operating the front desk.
The successful candidate must also have good written and verbal communication skills - previous experience of working in a school office is preferred.
We wish to appoint someone who has:
- Experience of working within a school office environment
- A well organised, proactive, friendly approach and is reliable, flexible and professional particularly when multi- tasking under pressure.
- A good working knowledge of office management systems, with proficiency in Microsoft Office software and CMIS and other school information management systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both children and adults
- The ability to prioritise workload and ensure office functions operate efficiently
- The ability to provide a friendly, helpful service to all visitors, staff and pupils
Responsible to: Principal
Closing Date: Friday 17th July 2020, 12pm
Interview date: tbc