Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
Required immediately to 31st July 2024(with the possibility of extending the fixed term contract)33 ½ hours per week TERM TIME ONLY. Grade 3: £23,194-£29,439 (pro-rata to be applied)
St Paul’s is a happy, successful and well-respected primary school which is part of the Lumen Christi Catholic Multi Academy Company. The school has an excellent reputation as well as enjoying a strong partnership between the School and Parish community.
The School Standards Committee are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced Learning Support Assistant who is passionate in supporting pupils with learning and who has high expectations of pupil achievement and behavior.
The successful candidate will be:
• Supportive of the school’s distinctive Catholic nature
• A highly-skilled teaching assistant
• Highly organised
• Committed to achieving the highest standards
• Committed to their own professional development
We can offer:
• A supportive and caring learning environment which aims to promote and develop expertise of all staff through a commitment to CPD.
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who respond well to encouragement and challenge, and have a love for learning.
• Excitement and challenge with varied opportunities from our collaborative networking within the Lumen Christi MAC and local schools.
• A ‘Good’ school (Ofsted Nov 2021)
• A hardworking and enthusiastic staff and SSC committed to driving the school’s improvement to ‘Outstanding’
Application forms are available to download from our school website:
Only applications on the CES application form will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form must be completed.
St Paul’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to satisfactory checks including enhanced DBS clearance.
Applications should be returned to Judy Cherry email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 25th September 2023
Interviews: Wednesday 27th September 2023